You need to purchase your license before October 1st, or you will not get doe tags.
Doe tags need to be purchased in 8R, unless I tell you otherwise.
- Personal items
- Towel and hand cloth
- House shoes (no boots in house)
- "Bedding is provided"
- Clothing (hunting/personal) appropriate for season
- Rain gear
- Weapon for the season w/ ammo or arrows
- Back tag holder (licenses go in holder on back)
- Safety harness for tree stand hunting
- Cooler for deer meat
- Flash light
- Wake up early in the morning
- Continental breakfast
- Get dressed for hunting and leave at a set time with your guide
- Hunting groups will consist of 2-3 hunters for every 1 guide
- Pick up late morning return for soup and sandwich
- Get a plan together for afternoon
- Return to woods
- Hunt until sunset
- Return for sit down dinner (story time)
Type of hunting: All hunting will be done from blinds or ladder stands.
NO WALKING AROUND ALLOWED.